Saudi Arabia Posted 2024/02/12 05:08:51 Expires 2024-04-12 Ref: JB1100042174
Tasks and duties:
- Writing reports on tactical drop missions.
- Able to identify and select tactical drop zones and short airstrips.
- Supporting tactical drop missions of all kinds.
- Developing plans and programs for the fields.
- Conducting training of employees on specialization.
- Determine the entrances and exits of the drop zones according to the specified coordinates of the fields.
- Surveying and testing fields and updating their features theoretically using maps and practically on the ground.
- Providing tactical reports to navigators on the condition of the drop fields and short airstrips and how to implement the required support from the air supply shelf personnel.
Required qualification: Technical level seventh/ninth or equivalent
Specialization: Tactical Drop fields
Experiences and courses:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Full knowledge of relevant evidence
- Practically qualified to use special equipment to support tactical drop missions.
- Qualified to implement all ground safety requirements.
- (3) years experience.In leading the teams for preparing short fields and airstrips.
- (5) years of experience in the field of preparing emergency fields and landing strips.
- Absence from work in the field of specialization should not exceed one year
- Experience in practical training in the field of specialization.
ميادين إسقاط تكتيكي - Tactical Drop fields