Tasks and duties:
- Teaching all courses on tactical aviation for navigators.
- Reviewing technical books and school curricula and working to update them.
- Follow the rules, regulations and safety of air and land navigation
- Conducting practical training for navigators
- Carrying out all tasks and meals required
Required qualification: seventh technical level or equivalent
Specialization: Air Navigator
Experiences and courses:
- Holds the foundation course for air navigator.
- Holds an Air Navigation Instructor course.
- Has 500 hours as a tactical flight instructor.
- Obtained 2000 or more flight hours on a C-130 aircraft.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- Practicing actual flying during the past three years.
- Has experience in operating and dealing with computers.
- Familiarity with the rules and regulations of air and land navigation.
ملاحة جوية - Air Navigation